Friday, April 16, 2010

Shed Demolition..


Shed Demolition..
Originally uploaded by chipnjo1999

Last weekend the shed came down. Yay! I hope to get this mess cleaned up soon. However, work is making things tough. Yay, again!

The new shed is a slow-going process, but will be located off the frame to the right along the BACK of the yard. The reason I emphasize "back" is because the fools before us put their shed right smack in the middle of the backyard. I doubt I will offend anyone when I call these folks complete idiots. Once cleared away, I will plant grass seed where the old shed was. And, we will add some Forsythia bushes to frame the new shed next spring. All along the back fence will be a wildflower garden with Shasta Daisies, Black-eyed Susans, Echinechea, Purple Coneflower, and a variety of Sunflowers (that hopefully get huge). The idea is to attract birds and butterflies, and provide some nesting supplies near my bird feeding stations.



I hope to have my own wild bird sanctuary in a couple of years right in my backyard.

More details to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment